Oct 1, 2008

Another Target Find

Target was having some incredible clearance sales this past weekend. End caps people. Shop the end caps!

I was just thinking how we needed to update our shower curtain and spruce up the bathroom a bit.

Here is a a picture of our old shower curtain. Shells and shell hooks. I used to love these shells, but I've since grown tired of them.


It was wonderful to find a new one for just over $6.00 .
(reduced from $29.99!!)



Out with the old and in with the new.


I'm still saving the shells.
Just in case I ever get tired of the stripes.

1 comment:

Abby said...

$6.00!!!! I think I might stop in at Target tomorrow. I hope they have some left.

This is how tired I am right now. I thought the old shower curtain was the supposed to be the one that you bought. I need to go to bed...