Oct 20, 2008

How we spent our weekend

This weekend the hubby took oldest boy child to the Virginia Creeper Bike Path with the Boy Scouts. Oldest, at home, daughter was working so it left me with the three little ones.

Our day started with dropping oldest at home daughter at work at 11AM and than heading to Salsarita's for lunch. I don't want to speak ill of this place so I will just say I probably won't be eating there again anytime soon.






We than headed to Old Navy to do some shopping. I am a picky shopper so finding anything to buy is a matter of both cost (the less the better) and personal taste. I found neither of these on this trip so we moved on to Target. As usual I hit the bulls eye. I found a few bargains and also started our Christmas Shopping.





From there we drove over to a local park with a lovely river and generous walking paths. We spent over an hour there. We walked, took several pictures, talked, feed some ducks, jogged and played a game of mother may I. We soon were out of time arrived 15 minutes late to pick up my daughter from work.








Sunday our family headed over to Dollywood for the afternoon.





When we got off the tram we saw an interesting site in the parking lot.

There was GoldWing motorcycle with a car trailer behind it. When I grow up I want a Gold Wing and one of those fancy trailers.

No comments: